First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship 4th Ed
Regular price Rs.2,800.00
| Save Rs.-2,800.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 242): divided by 0% off)
The new edition of First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a comprehensive, high-yield resource, with an expanded focus on pathophysiology and diagnosis and treatment. It provides you with the foundation you need to excel in their internal medicine clerkship and rotations and to ace the shelf exam and Step 2 CK exam.
Designed to facilitate the application of knowledge required for the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK, First Aid for the Medical Clerkship provides the information required to formulate a diagnostic and treatment plan. This new edition also has brand-new illustrations, photos, and algorithms, presented in a new full-color design.
- Chock full of useful photos and illustrations
- NEW: More content on the nuances of diagnostic algorithms (e.g., when to order a test) and medical management (e.g., when to implement a treatment)
- NEW: Content added on core areas such as ophthalmology, renal and acid-base disorders. and ambulatory medicine
- NEW: More images, diagrams, and flow charts in a fresh new-full color design
- Directs students who want to make an impression on rotations to the latest research studies
- Summary boxes highlight high-yield information needed for exam success