Regular price Rs.4,500.00
| Save Rs.-4,500.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 242): divided by 0% off)
This eighth edition is replete with new trends in the field of surgery and recent advances. In most of the PG entrance exams, lots of image-based questions are being asked, especially in AIIMS and NEET. To provide to an edge, image-based questions are given in the beginning. Triads, signs, investigation of choices and topics based on “most common” type of questions are included in the annexures to save your precious time and to help you in revision at the most crucial hours. Synopsis of the chapter is given in the beginning to develop concepts about the topics. The recent questions and their concepts are highlighted and have been written in the way that will help the students to remember and reproduce them in the examination hall. The information provided is cogent but concise to save the precious time, as we all know the clock is ticking.
- Synopsis added before questions to build concepts and to save precious time.
- New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach).
- Image-Based Questions with Answers (According to Recent Examinations) have been added.
- Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2020-1985) including All Recent Questions (2020-2013).
- Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition.
- Thoroughly verified answers from MCh aspirants and residents.
- Explanations in tabulated form.
- Explanations incorporating only relevant and high yielding facts.
- Highlighted important and golden facts.
- Explanations from most authentic surgery books.
- Repeated questions grouped together to save your precious time.
- Line diagrams to minimize tedious efforts.
- Mnemonics for faster learning.
- Controversial questions have been handled with special care.