Fetal and Neonatal Neurology and Neurosurgery 4th Ed
Regular price Rs.5,000.00
| Save Rs.-5,000.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 242): divided by 0% off)
- A cross-specialty book: brings together the work of specialists on the immature brain from the fields of obstetrics, paediatrics and neurosurgery.
- An international book: edited and written by an international team of experts.
- Highly illustrated: includes over 800 images and line drawings that capture the latest investigative techniques.
- Focused on treatment: key points boxes pick out the most important information for the busy specialist.
- Evidence-based information: extensively referenced with the latest and most important papers and articles.
- Includes the latest ultrasound techniques – to reflect the massive improvements since the last edition.
- Medico-legal issues highlighted – in recognition of the role of specialists as expert witnesses.
- Covers the latest MR techniques: fast sequences for fetal brain imaging, DWI, tractography.